City of Pompano Beach District 5 Commissioner, Cyndy Floyd, and Neighborhood Housing Services of South Florida will host the event “Homeownership 101” to Educate Residents on the Homebuying Process.
Date: Thursday, May 19
Time: 6:00 – 8:00 pm
Location: McNair Park Gymnasium, located at 951 NW 27th Avenue, Pompano Beach, FL 33069
This Homebuyer Orientation event led by Neighborhood Housing Services of South Florida will help residents of the City of Pompano Beach assess if they are ready to become homeowners, consider the advantages of owning a home vs. renting, and guide them through the process to achieve their dream.
This 2-hours free, informative group class, will walk you through the steps you need to take in order to become a homeowner and find out everything related to the buying process.
Topics that will be discussed during this event:
- Renting vs Owning
- Previous steps to apply for a mortgage
- The importance of housing counseling
- How to determine your Area Mean Income (AMI)
- How to obtain the best loan
- Government assistance programs with down payment and closing costs in the City of Pompano Beach
If you have any questions please call 305-751-5511 ext. 0
Registration closes 24 hours prior to this seminar.