May 30 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
May 31 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
May 31 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
May 31 @ 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm
June 1 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
June 3 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Skip the Trip: Use eHome America to fulfil your 8 hour first time homebuyer education requirement.
You can study in the comfort of your home at your own pace. You can combine eHome America with one on one counseling either by phone, video conferencing, or by making an appointment with an NHSSF housing counselor. Please note: if you are using government subsidy programs, some local government subsidy programs.
Join us for FREE workshops and vendor fair!
You'll speak with organizations vital to your home buying process:
- Counseling Agencies
- Home Inspectors
- Title Comapanies
- Home Insurers
Gain valuable information to help you on your path to homeownership.
We will offer the Homebuyer Education Workshop (8-hour certificate course), Homebuyer Training and Credit Boot Camp.
Properties for Sale by NHSSF Real Estate Holdings
For over 40 years Neighborhood Housing Services of South Florida (NHSSF) has worked to strengthen communities in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties by:
Creating affordable housing opportunities
Revitalizing neighborhoods in South Florida
To collaborate with residents and other stakeholders to stabilize neighborhoods and develop sustainable housing.
We commit to:
- Increasing the availability of affordable, for-sale and rental housing.
- Bringing strategies to assist residents to navigate a complex and competitive housing market.
- Educating residents to become informed consumers in their housing choices.
- Offering a range of responsible mortgage products and Financial Wellness programs to put area residents on the path to property.
- Building aesthetically pleasing housing with interiors designed for the way we live today.
- Offering housing that is sensitive to the needs of protecting our environment while offering energy saving measures.
- Resident-driven revitalized neighborhoods where residents, businesses and local government choose to invest their time, money and energy.
- A holistic approach to affordable housing and community development that connects housing to other important systems such as transportation, health, food security, and the arts.