December 15 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
December 18 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
December 22 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Welcome to the Relations Portal
Please log-in below with your credentials sent to your email.
Client / Gen. Contractor / Internal User
Looking to purchase a home in the Orlando area? NHS of South Florida is proud to be part of the NeighborhoodLIFT program in collaboration with Wells Fargo, NeighborWorks America and Orlando Neighborhood Improvement Corporation. This program provides eligible home buyers with $15,000 to use toward down payment and closing costs on qualified homes in Orange, Osceola, Seminole and Lake Counties. For qualified veterans and service members, teachers, paraprofessionals, law enforcement officers, firefighters and emergency medical technicians, the program provides $17,000.
For over 40 years Neighborhood Housing Services of South Florida (NHSSF) has worked to strengthen communities in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties by:
Creating affordable housing opportunities
Revitalizing neighborhoods in South Florida
To collaborate with residents and other stakeholders to stabilize neighborhoods and develop sustainable housing.
We commit to:
- Increasing the availability of affordable, for-sale and rental housing.
- Bringing strategies to assist residents to navigate a complex and competitive housing market.
- Educating residents to become informed consumers in their housing choices.
- Offering a range of responsible mortgage products and Financial Wellness programs to put area residents on the path to property.
- Building aesthetically pleasing housing with interiors designed for the way we live today.
- Offering housing that is sensitive to the needs of protecting our environment while offering energy saving measures.
- Resident-driven revitalized neighborhoods where residents, businesses and local government choose to invest their time, money and energy.
- A holistic approach to affordable housing and community development that connects housing to other important systems such as transportation, health, food security, and the arts.