Make Your Dollars Count.
NHSSF provides programs and services that support homeownership and neighborhood stabilization. We help people, who wouldn’t have otherwise been able, to purchase a home or get a mortgage. We provide families with a foundation and sense of security in their lives.
Make your donation today
Your donations ensure that NHSSF will continue to offer quality programs for Miami-Dade and Broward County residents. We invite you to join us in making our community a more equitable place for us to live, work and play. For more information on making a donation please contact Kimberly T. Henderson at 786‐237‐2113 or via email at KimH@nhssf.org.
More ways you can help!
- Mail your donation
Neighborhood Housing Services of South Florida
Attention: Chief Development Officer
300 NW 12th Avenue
Miami, FL 33128
- Honor/Memorial Gifts
Making your gift to Neighborhood Housing Services of South Florida in honor or in memory of someone special is a meaningful way to show you care. Mail your donation along with the name and address of the person you are recognizing to NHSSF. A personalized letter will be sent as notification of your gift.
- Matching Gifts
Want to know how you can do more to support our work? Many corporations will match your generous donations, doubling or even tripling your impact. Click here to view a list of companies with matching gifts programs. If your company is not listed simply check with the human resources department to see if they offer a matching gift program.
- Monthly Giving Program
Through monthly donations at all levels, your support adds up to a significant amount over the year, making your generosity go further and the impact even greater. Becoming a monthly donor makes:
- Your support of our work easier on your budget
- Our own efforts more cost-effective
- The positive impact of our work in the community increase
- Plan an Event to Benefit NHSSF
Many organizations plan luncheons, dinners, benefit shows, golf tournaments, and other types of events to raise funds. Any group planning an event benefitting NHSSF must get prior approval.
- Planned Giving
Deferred gifts allow you to provide a larger legacy than might be possible then outright gifts made during your lifetime. Your planned gift will contribute to the future strength of NHSSF’s staff to carry forward the work and ideals in which you believe. Planned gifts may be in the form of bequests, life insurance, qualified retirement plans or real estate. We encourage you and your legal/financial adviser to work with our Chief Development Officer to plan a deferred.
- Consider an In-Kind Donation
Donations of goods and services are always needed to keep our office, programs and events running smoothly. Current needs include:
- Painting supplies (roller cages, roller covers, brushes, etc)
- Printing services (including flyers, t-shirts)
- Auction and raffle items
- Food and beverages for our events and programs
- Recycled print cartridges & cell phones
Help support NHSSF (and be environmentally friendly!) by coordinating a collection center for used print cartridges and cell phones at your place of employment. Dade Recycling will deliver a bin to your office where employees can just drop their used cartridges and cell phones. Once it’s full, they will come pick it up! It’s that easy! For information please email email@example.com.
- Gifts of real estate. Each year NHSSF has over 100 clients who are pre approved to purchase a home but never complete the deal. These clients can not find a home that they can afford. You can help by gifting or conveying single and multi family properties to develop into affordable housing. We can assure long term or permanent affordability for both rental and ownership homes. We are committed to growing the available inventory of affordable homes.
If you have questions regarding any of the giving programs please contact our Chief Development Officer at 786‐237‐2113 or via email at KimH@nhssf.org.