PROCEED TO OUR LOAN CENTER
Our automated system will guide you through the loan process
NHSSF offers a comprehensive set of lending options included as an integral part of our one-stop-shop (NMLS# 291479). As a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI), we specialize in providing financial products and services to people and communities underserved by traditional financial institutions, as well as traditional mortgage products.
Our experienced lending team is here to help you:
- Make informed, unbiased decisions
- Purchase a home you can afford and keep
- Provide loans that are safe and competitive
Our affordable home loans can offer you low down payments, no mortgage insurance and flexible underwriting terms (program eligibility required).
We specialize in:
- First-time homebuyers
- Conventional, FHA, VA & Community Loans
- Loan to Value (LTV) up to 98%
- Combined LTV up to 105%
- Flexible underwriting
- Down payment & closing costs assistance programs
- Subsidies & grants available from Miami-Dade, Broward or Palm Beach
- Single family homes, townhomes or condos
- In-house processing & underwriting for rapid response
- Neither NHSSF board members nor staff gain personally from individual transactions.
We are able to provide the following types of loans to our customers:
- FHA Loans
- VA Loan
- Conventional Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- USDA Loans
- Loans for 2-4 unit buildings
- Reverse Mortgage Loans
- Non-QM Loans
- Bank Statement Loans
- Refinance Loans
- Rehabilitation Home Loans
Hands-on your dream!
"Eddie and Marie Jean were referred to me by my colleague Gigi, housing counselor at NHSSF, back in March, when the pandemic was beginning. From that moment on, I practiced a hands-on approach, guiding them through the process of buying a house, their first house, which today they could finally enjoy. I am so happy for them."
Dreams come true - even in the midst of the pandemic
Being confined at home to ease the curve didn't mean holding us from working toward our clients' dreams.
During these past months, Carlos, our lending manager, kept in close contact with many families who wanted to see their dream to have a home come true. Daniel and Mariellys were looking to buy their first home. He is a veteran who served in the Armed Forces and was interested in available VA loans.
For inquiries please contact:
Neighborhood Housing Services of South Florida does business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and Equal Credit Opportunity Act.