The Renewables, Resiliency, and Energy Efficiency Loan (RREEL)
This program allows income-eligible families to implement RREE measures in their homes using low-cost loans from NHSSF.
PROCEED TO OUR LOAN CENTER
Our automated system will guide you through the loan process
NHSSF offers a comprehensive set of lending options included as an integral part of our one-stop-shop (NMLS# 291479). As a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI), we specialize in providing financial products and services to people and communities underserved by traditional financial institutions, as well as traditional mortgage products.
Our experienced lending team is here to help you:
- Make informed, unbiased decisions
- Purchase a home you can afford and keep
- Provide loans that are safe and competitive
Our affordable home loans can offer you low down payments, no mortgage insurance and flexible underwriting terms (program eligibility required).
We specialize in:
- First-time homebuyers
- Conventional, FHA, VA & Community Loans
- Loan to Value (LTV) up to 98%
- Combined LTV up to 105%
- Flexible underwriting
- Down payment & closing costs assistance programs
- Subsidies & grants available from Miami-Dade, Broward or Palm Beach
- Single family homes, townhomes or condos
- In-house processing & underwriting for rapid response
- Neither NHSSF board members nor staff gain personally from individual transactions.
We are able to provide the following types of loans to our customers:
- FHA Loans
- VA Loan
- Conventional Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- USDA Loans
- Loans for 2-4 unit buildings
- Reverse Mortgage Loans
- Non-QM Loans
- Bank Statement Loans
- Refinance Loans
- Rehabilitation Home Loans
Latest Lending News
Refinance With NHSSF
What is refinancing?
Refinancing replaces your existing mortgage loan with a new loan that may allow you to change your mortgage's terms and/or interest rate, or draw out cash from the equity in your home. Refinancing gives you the opportunity to bring down your mortgage payments whenever it’s possible.
Refinancing is a lot like applying for a mortgage. But, some steps do not have to be carried out, such as the inspection of the property. In some cases, there is no need to do a new appraisal or even get a home insurance policy.
NHSSF strives to provide responsible lending products and excellent customer service.
Please let us know how we are doing.
Compliments, complaints and suggestions welcomed.
Neighborhood Housing Services of South Florida does business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and Equal Credit Opportunity Act.