Homebuyer Orientation Seminar 8/17/22 (English)
August 17 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
This session helps you to assess if you are ready for homeownership.
This is a 1-hour free, informative virtual group class, where we will walk you through the steps you need to take in order to become a homeowner and find out everything related to the buying process.
Please note: If you are looking to attend our HUD-Approved Homebuyer Workshop, this class + an individual counseling session are mandatory.
Topics that will be discussed during this 1-hour class:
- Previous steps to apply for a mortgage
- The importance of housing counseling
- How to determine your Area Mean Income
- How to obtain the best loan
- Government assistance programs with down payment and closing costs
If you have any questions please call 305-751-5511 ext. 0
Registration closes 48 hours prior to this seminar.