- This class has passed.
Homebuyer Club: Hour 1, “Getting ready for homeownership/Being organized” 3/27/21
March 27 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
NHSSF Homebuyer Club – An informal platform created by NHSSF to expand and increase interactions between first time buyers and professionals connected to the housing industry such as housing counselors, realtors, lenders, debt management experts, credit repair experts, student loans advisors, home inspectors, insurance agents, developers, closing agents, etc.
The Homebuyer Club has been created for NHSSF clients who have participated in any class and would like to stay engaged in the home buying process and keep learning from the experts.
Some topics covered in the Homebuyer Club meetings:
- Getting ready for homeownership/Being organized
- I am a prequalified buyer. Now what?
- Understanding Down Payment Assistance Programs
- Understanding Credit/ The difference between credit coaching and credit repair
- Understanding Fair Housing Laws & Avoiding Predatory Lending
- Q & A / How to schedule a phone call or a counseling session
If you have any questions, please call 305-751-5511 x 0.