Financial Fitness Workshop 2/2/22 (English)
February 2 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
This class is designed to teach the fundamentals of personal finance.
In this course you will learn the skills and strategies for sound family finances so that you can purchase a home, save more, buy a business or invest.
After completing this financial training, you will acquire the appropriate tools and information to take or regain control of your financial future.
Some topics included in this training are:
- Getting organized
- Creating a budget that works for you
- Saving for future goals and emergencies
- Managing/rebuilding your credit
- Avoiding financial pitfalls and consumer traps
- Understanding taxes and insurance
If you have any questions, please call 305-751-5511 ext. 0
Registration closes 48 hours before this workshop.