- This class has passed.
Emergency Recovery & Resilience Workshop 2/19/21 (English)
February 19 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Emergency Recovery & Resilience Workshop
COVID-19 has pushed our communities into unknown territories. We recognize these are unsettled times, and many South Floridians have faced both health and economic impacts. What can we do? Our housing counselors are trained to provide tools and resources to impacted residents. If you have suffered a job loss, a substantial income reduction, or the COVID-19 has directly affected you; this workshop will help you:
- Figure out how to balance your budget
- Find ways to pay your bills
- Identify and avoid housing scams
- Guide you on how to contact your creditors
- Counsel you about how to make financial arrangements with your landlord or lender
- Teach you how to set up new financial goals and adjust your lifestyle
This course aims to help you adapt and thrive in this new predicament of social and economic distancing. We invite you to register for our free Emergency Recovery and Resilience workshop.
If you have any questions, please call 305-751-5511 x 0.