Homebuyer Orientation Seminar 6/13/23 (English)
June 13 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This session helps you to assess if you are ready for homeownership.
This is a 1-hour free, informative virtual group class, where we will walk you through the steps you need to take in order to become a homeowner and find out everything related to the buying process.
Please note: If you are looking to attend our HUD-Approved Homebuyer Workshop, this class + an individual counseling session are mandatory.
Topics that will be discussed during this 1-hour class:
- Previous steps to apply for a mortgage
- The importance of housing counseling
- How to determine your Area Mean Income
- How to obtain the best loan
- Government assistance programs with down payment and closing costs
Visit https://bit.ly/NHSSFClientMax to open your account.
Further instructions on how to register for the class will be provided through your account on the NHSSF ClientMax portal.
If you have any additional questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.