Financial Fitness Workshop 6/13/23 (English)
June 13 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
This class is designed to teach the fundamentals of personal finance.
In this course you will learn the skills and strategies for sound family finances so that you can purchase a home, save more, buy a business or invest.
After completing this financial training, you will acquire the appropriate tools and information to take or regain control of your financial future.
Some topics included in this training are:
- Getting organized
- Creating a budget that works for you
- Saving for future goals and emergencies
- Managing/rebuilding your credit
- Avoiding financial pitfalls and consumer traps
- Understanding taxes and insurance
Visit https://bit.ly/NHSSFClientMax to open your account.
Further instructions on how to register for the class will be provided through your account on the NHSSF ClientMax portal.
If you have any additional questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.