Neighborhood Housing Services of South Florida is proud to be part of the NeighborhoodLIFT program in partnership with Wells Fargo and NeighborWorks® America. Discover the possibilities of homeownership and find out if it’s right for you!
NeighborhoodLIFT Program Information
- Provides eligible homebuyers with up to $30,000 of down payment assistance on qualified properties
- Provides homebuyer education that can prepare you for finding and financing a home and for managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership
- Assistance is not limited to first-time buyers
- Household income must meet guidelines for ALL persons 18 and older living in the home
- Properties qualified for the Program must be:
– Located within Miami-Dade County
– The primary, owner-occupied home of the buyer(s)
– A detached home, townhouse, condominium, 1-4 unit property, or Planned Unit Development
Neighborhood Housing Services of South Florida is currently making down payment assistance available. Potential home buyers ready with the necessary qualifications and documents will be able to register on line for first-come, first-served appointments.
If you are interested in the NeighborhoodLIFT Program, take the quiz below and find out if you are immediately eligible to start the application process.